Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2006

it's COLD outside!!

Like I said in my last post, I worked in the first grade classroom again yesterday. Today I subbed for the same PE teacher that I subbed for last week. It was fun, but exhausting. By the end of the day, I was READY to come home! But of course, it is FREEZING cold outside. It's in the 20s today. What's even funnier about it is that just two days ago, it was in the 60s!

Tomorrow afternoon, I will be subbing at my mom's school. I'm going to be subbing for a good friend of ours. Her husband has MS, so she has to take the afternoon off to take him to the doctor. Unfortunately, she has to do that pretty frequently. I'm glad that I can help her out though.

I've gotten into a routine after work that does wonders to help me feel better. After I get home, I put away my purse, lunch box, and teaching bag. I go to my bedroom and change into jeans and a tshirt. I tie my hair into a ponytail, and then I wash my face with my bottle of "Tea Tree Oil Daily Foaming Facial Wash" from The Body Shop. This makes me feel SOOOOO much better! I'm also trying to get into the habit of using Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer. I used to be really good about it, but after I graduated I got out of the habit. It's good stuff though.



1 Comments:

  • AHHHH Aveeno!
    I love the moisturizer.
    We will have to make a trip to the bodyshop sometime. Em really wants to see you. I told her you got a job.

    By Blogger Princessa, At February 17, 2006 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home