Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, February 04, 2006

almost forgot!

I wanted to mention...
Late this afternoon, I was laying on the floor beside my cages, just looking at my hamsters and watching them sleep. (if you're a hamster-lover you can understand this!)
Anyway, while I was watching them, the runt started snoring a bit and making these little bitty noises... really quiet, but I could definitely hear her. And she started rolling around a little bit. I realized that the Runt was having dream! Ohhhhh... it was soooo cute! Okay... I think I've probably lost the male half of my audience about now, but she was just so adorable!
What do you think hamsters dream about?

I felt wild and crazy this afternoon, and took a few pictures of her with a ruler, so you can see her size. To compare, Miami was six to seven inches long when she died. Black bear hamsters are HUGE. And in terms of her weight, I bet she will at least double, possibly triple, her weight. I'm not sure what her exact weight is, though. I also managed to get a few shots of her sleeping in her cage, just before she had her dream. So cute! Click on the links for more photos.





Sleeping runt 2
Sleeping runt 3

With a ruler 2
With a ruler 3
With a ruler 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home