Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2006

moving on

It's so weird, to think about "moving on" from the loss of a hamster. After all, she was *just* a hamster. But she was so much more, too. Strange.

She's been laid to rest in a lovely grave in my back yard. I found a small headstone/grave marker at Walmart - it's actually a garden spike, but it's perfect. It has an angel holding a flower. It's perfect for her.

BunnyServant reccommended that I get another critter, and I'd like to. Of course, I can never replace Miami, but it would be nice to get another critter to love and cuddle. I'd like to adopt another pet, but there aren't many pocket pets up for adoption. I'm frustrated, because I would have to drive at least two hours or more each way to adopt a hamster. Of course, I can always go to Petco and buy another hamster, which is an option as well.

I suppose I should get back on the horse and back to working at getting a job. I need to call a few people back.

I need to call Compaq too. Gotta get my laptop serviced.

*Sigh* I have nothing to say. Please tell me your life is more exciting than mine.

1 Comments:

  • It can be hard moving on after a pet dies. I'm sure you'll do fine though. Atleast you have your memories and pictures of her.

    By Blogger Drea, At January 26, 2006 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home