Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Thanks

Thank you to all my friends in the blogging world for all your support. Thanks especially to my friend BunnyServant for the love she has shown me.

It's amazing how this tiny little creature who was only a part of my life for seven months (give or take) can affect my life so much. She was so devoted to me, always willing to cuddle when I needed some lovin'. Student teaching was stressful, but Miami was my love anytime I needed it. She was soft and cuddly and just so full of love.

Miami, I have always loved you and I will always love you. I hope your hamster heaven is full of broccoli, grapes, exercise wheels, and everything else your heart desires.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home