Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

One down, one to go

I spent a large portion of my day working with the new hamsters. Pahoki has already begun coming around for me. He's a sweetie at heart - I can't imagine why someone wouldn't want him. By this evening, I had him out of his cage for several minutes, and he was nothing but a dear the entire time. A bit nervous, perhaps, but quite a gentleman. Here's a couple of photos from the evening, and you can click on the links for more.




"E.T. Phone Home"

"Can you hear me now?"
"Good!"
Playing with Pahoki 2
Playing with Pahoki 3
Playing with Pahoki 4

(If you look closely, you will notice that the wallpaper on my cell phone is a photo of Miami!)

2 Comments:

  • Look at the fuzzy butt! that is to cute!

    By Blogger Drea, At February 02, 2006 5:23 PM  

  • Drea, he is soooo sweet. He's a long-haired teddy bear hamster, which means he has long hair (profound, isn't it?). The litter will stick in his fur, but he's so fuzzy and cuddly it's okay. He is so sweet - I just can't imagine someone not wanting him. But I'm thankful that his previous owners took him to a safe place, instead of the alternative. He's so sweet, I know we will get along just fine.

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At February 02, 2006 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home