Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, February 09, 2006

additional certification

I am remembering now that I can gain additional certification by passing another PRAXIS II test. I already have an IPC Elementary 1-6 certificate. However, I'm thinking about getting a middle school certificate. Middle school subjects are subject-based, though, so I have to decide what subject I want to teach. (math, science, social studies, or communication arts) My minor is social studies, so I might take the 5-9 social studies test. And math teachers are in high demand, so I might take the 5-9 math test. Those are my top choices right now. I just have to choose one! Honestly, I think I could pass either one of those tests. But I have to choose one of them.

I can also take (and, if I study for it, I probably could pass) the K-12 spanish test. The way the tests are organized, I can take the spanish test along with either the social studies or math tests for a minimal cost.

Now I just have to choose...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home