Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

first grade

Today I subbed in a first grade classroom. I was NOT expecting to get a call today! At about 6 am, my phone rang, and LJ my gatekeeper wanted to know if I could teach first grade at MES today. Of course I agreed... and in my sleepy stupor I wrote down what time I should be there and who I was subbing for.

It turned out to be an awesome class! I really enjoyed the day with them, even if it was a little crazy with the Valentine party and whatnot. They were such sweet kids. I had so much fun with them today.

At the end of the day, I was asked to work with this class again tomorrow. Of course I agreed! So don't look for me online until late afternoon, at the earliest.

I hope that this streak of subbing jobs continues. I really enjoy working, and honestly I will enjoy the paychecks too. But I have to adjust to this, too - getting up early and working all day. Tomorrow will be fun, though, and every day after that will be fun, too. I just hope I can land a good job in the meantime!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home