Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, February 10, 2006

who would've thunk it?

Today I subbed at an elementary school for the PE teacher. It was actually not too bad, all things considered, although I find it terribly hard to imagine myself as a PE teacher. The regular teacher left me a simple lesson plan, though, so (mostly) everything went smoothly.

I feel kinda sorry for this school, though. They only have 30 minute specials classes. That's not very long for a specials class. It's gotta be tough for all the teachers. It means that breaks are short and classes are shorter.

Bunnyservant invited me to go to Pizza Street tonight with her church's young adults class. I think I will, if for no other reason than to just get out of the house.

There's also a young lady at my church, maybe a year or two older than me. She is/was a friend of S, but was also abandoned by him in his latest act of flakiness. I'll have to ask her out for dinner sometime. I know she lives on her own; I'm sure she would enjoy a meal after church or something.

1 Comments:

  • TB,

    Keep pressing on in your job search. You'll find one! I'm glad that you are substitute teaching!

    Janna

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At February 10, 2006 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home