Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2006

"Pokey"

I found a couple of spots on Pahokee tonight that have me a bit concerned. I'm afraid his scent glands are infected, or possibly worse. He has an unnaturally dark spot on each hip, almost like a bruise but worse, and he also has an unnaturally light spot on his belly. Unfortunately, since it is a Saturday, there is really nothing I can do right now except keep a close eye on those spots. He doesn't seem to be feeling poorly, although it's hard to know for sure since he already sleeps so much and since he is naturally such a reserved hamster. But come Monday, he will be guaranteed a trip to the veterinarian. I hope that all he needs is a round of Baytril.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home