Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

stuff and stuff

It's late so this will be short. I'm still waiting for my computer, which is why you haven't heard from me in a couple of days.

Pahokee died last weekend. I'm sad, of course, but I am quite certain that his death was unavoidable. A post-mortem examination revealed that he probably had cancer, which is entirely untreatable in hamsters. It may have been the reason he was abandoned. I also know that he was quite old - possibly even 2 years old or older. I'm just glad that I could spoil him for the last month or so of his life.

I also discovered that he brought a mite infestation into my house. Yuck. I've spent a lot of time disinfecting stuff - especially my hamster stuff. Tallahassee is receiving Ivermectin injections and Baytril to prevent mites from settling on her and to treat a slight infection on her nose.

And the real reason I'm blogging tonight -

CENSORED. BECAUSE SOMETIMES THE FIRST AMENDMENT DOESN'T APPLY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home