Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, March 03, 2006

what now?

I subbed at my mom's school this afternoon. Got to pretend like I was a high school science teacher from Camaroon with a French accent. Interesting.

I'm thinking about taking a Bible course at Calvary Bible College. Honestly, I'd really like to take one... the only problem is that they are expensive. $150 per course.

I've spent a lot of time this evening poking around the Haven of Peace Academy homepage. They need teachers. I could go... Lord, where do you need me?

1 Comments:

  • hey girl! enjoyed talking to you the other nite at MIDNITE. good grief, somehow i gotta leave this noctornal life. LOL

    and thanks so much for praying for no average girl. i really appreciate it. also, praying for you and for God to give you a clear answer for your path.

    blessings!
    lisa

    By Blogger Radical One, At March 04, 2006 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home