Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Bible school and traveling the world

I'm strongly investigating a Bible school course at Calvary Bible College. This morning at church, a good friend of mine reccommended that I pursue master's degree Bible courses, and I would honestly really like to do that. However, it would probably be really expensive - possibly as much as $700 or more. So I need God to work a big miracle for me!

I send an email to the EFCAIM inquiring for a bit of clarification about the changes to the Take 12 and other short term missions programs. I'm becoming excited, if a bit nervous, about that future. It is so encouraging and uplifting to have my church supporting me and standing behind me in prayer.

I'm excited to see what the future brings. I feel ready to face the world. Bring it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home