Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

by the way... emma

mood:prayerful

Sorry I forgot to mention this earlier, but I thought you would all like to know that Emma, who was involved in a semi-disasterous accident while rough-housing with the other kids from my church, is just fine. It turned out that I was wrong - she didn't fall down the stairs. She actually fell forwards onto the concrete floor of my pastor's basement, which isn't much better than falling down the stairs, but anyway...

Her parents took her to the ER later that night, where her arm was splinted, and she later got a cast on it. I subbed for her mom while momma took care of her. Apparently she has a buckle fracture, also known as a torus fracture, which is pretty minor as far as fractures go. Since her bones are so soft, it's like the bones got scrunched together one one side. She'll have a cast for a few weeks, but not as long as if the fracture was worse or if the bone had completely broken.

Thanks for your prayers. She's back to herself again, ornery as ever, and it's good to see her feeling better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home