Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Noah's Ark, the Ararat Anomaly

At Bible Study, we have been studying the book of Genesis, and in particular the Creation. Tonight we were studying Noah's Ark. Invariably, our discussion turned to the discussion of the continued existance of Noah's Ark. It has returned to the headlines lately as satellite spy photographs of Mount Ararat have been released.

I encourage you to go to this website, detailing the ongoing search for Noah's Ark.
Here is another website with another perspective and possibly more information about Noah's Ark.

The evidence that Noah's Ark exists on Mount Ararat is overwhelming. It just boggles my mind. Of course, Mount Ararat is in Turkey and the Turkish goverment does not allow visits to the mountain. But if they ever open up the mountain again, and if I have the money, and the skills, and the opportunity, I just think it would be so neat to actually go see Noah's Ark. To touch something that I have read about, and to know that it is the same thing that my ancestors in the faith touched and fashioned - wow.

There's so much to see on the websites I mentioned above. I can't even name my favorite page on the site because it's all so beautiful. Please, go explore the websites. You will not regret it.

2 Comments:

  • yep, that is pretty awesome. It boggles my mind that over and over again more and more things come to the surface like this and overwhelmingly again and again prove the validity of the Holy Bible and yet still people deny that its the word of God. It proves to me that it's not intellectual unbelief; its willful unbelief.

    By Blogger Travis or P.T., At March 16, 2006 12:34 PM  

  • Oh my yes, Travis. It's so ridiculous, how science is beginning to prove, again and again, the existance of God and of the birth, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, yet he is still the most rejected religious figure in existance. It is completely illogical to us, but we know that the Bible says that Jesus would be rejected.

    Perhaps, though, as satellite photographs discover more information about the craft existing on Mount Ararat, and as that information is released, it will at last put some doubt into the theory of evolution.

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At March 16, 2006 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home