Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

it's really happening....

nervous & excited


Sorry about the mood icons. I'm still figuring out this HTML stuff.

So I got this reply from the mission board today telling me the next step in the process for applying to be a missionary. And it created this giant rock in the pit of my stomach. I'm totally excited to go overseas as a missionary. But this next step makes it so much more REAL. I MIGHT REALLY BE A MISSIONARY!!!! WOW!!!! I'm nervous and excited all at once. It's so hard to imagine living overseas, yet not hard all. Now it's really becoming. Wow.

The word of the LORD came to Jonah son of Amittai: "Go to the great city of Nineveh and preach against it, because its wickedness has come up before me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home