Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, June 30, 2006

oh by the way...

mood:pleased

Two or three days ago, I applied for six jobs. We'll see what comes of that. I found almost all of them in the classifieds.

One was at a real estate office, one was at an insurance office, and two were at hotels. All four of those were advertised as receptionist/secretary/front desk-type positions. Since then, I've learned that the real estate office is actually looking for something entirely different - a "listing/marketing coordinator" who will assist the agent in putting the locations on the market and selling them, and possibly eventually get a real estate license. Not what I was looking for.

The other two positions I found on the internet. Actually, I applied at two hospitals, and at each hospital I applied for 4-5 non-clinical positions.

Now I just have to "hurry up and wait" on these jobs. I've also found some other receptionist jobs in the classifieds that I will probably apply for.

Pia, thank you so much for all your support and encouragement. Please know that you are in my prayers, and I certainly hope that all of the visitors to my blog will say a prayer for you.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home