Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, June 26, 2006

waiting

mood:boredboredboredboredbored

I am so sorry that I haven't been updating this blog more frequently, but there is seriously nothing going on in my life. I'm considering insanity, if only for the entertainment. I have no job, no prospects for getting a job, and at this point, no money. So my days have just become incredibly monotonous.

My days go something like this: Wake up. Check email to see if I've received a reply from Mercy Ships. No reply, so I log onto the websites for 2-3 local newspapers and check the classfieds for a potential job. After that, I usually have another 8-10 hours to putter around the house. I read my Bible, do puzzles, surf the internet, then start that cycle over again. I can't afford to eat out. I can't even afford to fill my car with gas again.

I don't mean to complain. It's just that since I don't go anywhere, nothing ever seems to happen in my life. So I feel like I have nothing to say. Blah blah blah. Well, it will improve soon. Just waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home