Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

December 17, 2006: Christmas Update

17-12-06
Dear Friends,

Thank you so much for your many prayers over these past weeks! Life aboard the Mercy Ship has been, as usual, a bit chaotic but a lot of fun. It is always a blessing to see God working among the people of Ghana.

This letter will be a bit short, but I have some important news. My assignment on board the ship is changing. The high school is moving to a British education style. It is very different from American education. Since I have an American education, my background is not suitable for this type of school.

Therefore, I have accepted another position on the Anastasis. I am joining the Crew Services team, responsible for keeping the ship clean, as well as maintaining the Crew Library and the Seamstress' needs. The regular hours will allow me more time to work with the African people. I am excited about these opportunities and look forward to telling you more about my new job as I learn.

Also, a reminder: With this reduced stress level, I have now begun to make a concerted effort to update my blog and photo website. These can be found at http://tidybowl.blogspot.com and http://tidybowl.multiply.com.

I pray that you are all having a very merry CHRISTmas season! May God bless you as you celebrate His coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home