Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

SOTOEOTP called back today

It was around 10:30 or 11:00 am, and it was on my cell phone again. And it was the exact same number. This time, though, I actually understood him. Well, sort of.

Me: Hello?
SOTOEOTP: Org, e huasay re?
Me: I'm sorry?
SOTOEOTP: Joey?
Me: I'm terribly sorry, but I believe you have dialed the wrong number.
*click*

This fellow still needs to work on his phone manners! I can't decide if someone is trying to play a joke on me or was really given the wrong number. I CAN say that I don't much care for the language of this goon.

Oh well. Too bad for this fellow, but he's messing with the wrong gal. For one thing, I'm net-savvy enough to look up his phone number, and I could already tell you the name and address of the owner of that telephone number, with its accompanying map. And much to his disappointment, my cell phone will officially be "out of service" in less than a week, and disconnected before the year's end, when our contract comes up for renewal. Shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home