Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, August 24, 2006

new template

This is my new 'going to Africa' template. It's still in progress - I think there's still a few more things I'd like to add to it, and a few more 'finishing touches'. If the music is annoying you, you can click on the big red "x" (the stop button) on the menu bar at the top of your browser. (you know- the button you push to get websites to stop loading.) Anyway, this is definitely not a temporary template - I'm hoping to keep it up here for at least a couple of months - but it might change a bit more in the next couple of days.

5 Comments:

  • I like it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At August 25, 2006 3:47 PM  

  • Taylor~
    Thanks! The song is called "Every New Day" by Five Iron Frenzy. You might have heard of them - they are a Christian ska band. And they have some pretty fun music - sometimes it's uplifting and sometimes it's more goofy than Christian, but it's never "bad" i.e. sexual, violent, etc. Just music making fun of the ironies in life.

    Janna~Thanks! I like it too. I thought the whole fish theme was appropriate, since I am going to be working on a ship. Plus I like fish.

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At August 25, 2006 11:23 PM  

  • beautiful template ;-)
    makes me want to travel.

    By Blogger Drea, At August 27, 2006 2:09 PM  

  • Hey Tidy,
    This is just my opinion lol. But I think you should take the music off your blog. Its kinda fast paced for blogging... and makes it hard to read. Plus anytime I visit Caleb wants to view your blog because it makes loud noise lol.

    Just a thought tho.

    By Blogger Drea, At August 29, 2006 11:39 AM  

  • Drea, no problem. I really appreciate input like that. You know... it really helps you to have a successful blog if you know what other people think of it.

    I changed the music... tell me what you think of the new song. I might take the music off entirely but if I can find the right music I think it would be good.

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At August 29, 2006 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home