Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, October 09, 2006

returned

To my wonderful readers, or at least what's left of you:
I apologize profusely for my temporary absence. I have moved overseas, and though my new home has internet access, it has taken me longer than I expected to gain full access to that. I have also been recovering from jet lag, as well as adjusting to my new job as a junior high and high school English teacher in the morning and an "everything-else" teacher the rest of the day - that is, I teach whatever needs taught! Life here is such an adventure, and so overwhelming at times, but fulfilling every minute. I will post my prayer letter, which should update you on the events of the past two weeks or so, and I will try to continue updating this blog on a regular basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home