Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Kansas City barbeque

My grandfather has been in town for the past couple of days, and he wanted to get some good old Kansas City barbeque. So today, we drove across town to Arthur Bryant's BBQ. Arthur Bryant's makes the best barbeque in Kansas City, hands down. No questions asked! I strongly reccommend it to any visitors to our area! Also, it is near the 18th & Vine district, which means that it is within a couple of blocks of the Jazz Museum, the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, and several other attractions.

4 Comments:

  • I found your blog thru Drea's. And I REALLY Love the music on your blog. WHo does that?? I would really like to know the name of the album and the titiel so I can purchase it.Please e-mail me lendihofer@hotmail.com. I haven't heard such beautiful music in a long time!! Just incredable! Please kindly get back to me with info on the album that is being played on your blog once we open it and view it. Thanx in advance -Dianna

    By Blogger Dianna, At April 15, 2007 9:22 AM  

  • Sounds like you are getting back into the "groove" of KC with the BBQ. Yes, Arthur Bryants is good. My personal favorite is KC Masterpiece.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At April 15, 2007 2:00 PM  

  • Dianna (and others)-
    It's been awhile since I added the music, but if I remember correctly, I think it is Mozart's Canon in D. Or maybe Pachelbel's Canon in D. It's one of "classics".

    Janna-
    KC Masterpiece is pretty good too! I also like Gates BBQ. There was a Perry Foster's BBQ near my university, which I was not a fan of. I tend to like "sweeter" bbq sauces, like those with a honey.

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At April 19, 2007 2:12 PM  

  • Sorry, but I think Famous Dave's BBQ is by far superior in KC.

    Beth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At April 25, 2007 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home