Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2007

*Hawaii homes*

I would really love to travel to Hawaii. I’ve done a lot of traveling so far, but in all my travels I still haven’t made it to Hawaii. Hawaiian vacations sound so nice sometimes. It can be challenging sometimes to get Hawaiian Local Travel Information. That’s one reason I’m glad I have the internet.

When I think of a Hawaii vacation, I often imagine myself living in a cottage, sleeping in a hammock, on the beach. I can almost smell the salty air. I would love to rent a cottage or visit a spa in Hawaii and just be completely spoiled rotten. I would get a massage and a facial, and then I would lay out in the sun on the beach.

Nowadays it’s pretty easy to rent a cottage on the beach, which sounds so nice. It would be so nice to spend time in a cottage that is in such a great location as a beach in Hawaii, and renting is perfect because you won’t have to commit to any of the long term risks.

1 Comments:

  • Aloha,

    There are links to our website, Hawaiian Beach Rentals, on this post, and also at:

    http://tidybowl.blogspot.com/2007/08/hawaii.html

    http://tidybowl.blogspot.com/2007/08/maui.html

    Can you please remove the post or just our links?

    Best regards,
    Sandra

    By Blogger Unknown, At July 05, 2013 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home