Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sheridan's does NOT make it right

I've blogged about Sheridan's Frozen Custard before. First I wrote about a disappointing experience at Sheridan's in this post.

Well, then I wrote this post, in which I wrote about how Jim Sheridan personally contaced me and promised to send me a gift certificate to his restaurant.

Days passed. Weeks passed. It's been almost two months, and I still have not received the promised gift certificate. I have had two more incredibly unpleasant experinces at Sheridan's, both due to poor customer service. I now have only this to say to Mr. Sheridan: You have lost my business. Permanently. It will take a miracle to get me to return to Sheridan's Frozen Custard, much less to say nice things about Sheridan's to my friends or to write nice things about Sheridan's on my blog. You blew it, Mr. Sheridan. You blew it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home