Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2007

tragedy at the Utah mine

I am filled with so much compassion for the families and searchers at the Crandall Canyon Mine in Utah. A sixth bore hole has revealed no signs of life. The mine's owner has filed papers to close and seal the mine. I think that is the best option - that mine is clearly a dangerous place now. However, I just cannot imagine how difficult it must be to walk away from the mine knowing that the bodies of six men are inside.

1 Comments:

  • I am sorry about the miners. Very sorry and sad. But, Mr. Murray and the mining company seem to have done everything in their power. What more do the families want? It is like looking for a needle in a haystack. How many holes can they possibly drill???? I feel sad for Mr. Murray. I can imagine what the poor man has been going through.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At September 01, 2007 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home