Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

*hotels in australia*

Australia is one of the other continents I’ve never visited. The idea never really occurred to me until I went to Africa and met several people from Australia and New Zealand. The Aussies were really nice people! That led me to learn more about their homeland. There really are some neat things in Australia – and I’m not just talking about kangaroos or the Sydney Opera House!

Of course, with my connections in Australia and the internet, it would be a breeze for me to secure hotels in Sydney, hotels in Melbourne, or hotels in Brisbane. That’s good, because I’d probably want to visit every part of that continent that I could!

1 Comments:

  • tidy, how long did you wait until payperpost responded to your application? i haven't registered yet because i still don't have a paypal account. my bro hasn't made me one yet. *sigh*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At August 29, 2007 1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home