Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2007

*choosing an isp*

There are a number of responsibilities that accompany moving into a new residence, including choosing your new ISP provider. This is challenging, no matter where you move. Once you’ve decided if you will have broadband or dial-up, you have to choose a company. You always want to choose the best company possible – one that does not cost too much money, has good customer service, does not have frequent outages, and most importantly, one which you will not regret choosing. I remember when I moved into my apartment in college, I decided to get dial-up internet (for the price), but I still had to see if NetZero, PeoplePC Online, Earthlink or Juno is better. Perhaps you will choose broadband internet, but then you still have to decide which technology is best for you (DSL, cable, or satellite) and which company will be best.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home