Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2007

kansas city barbeque

Every time my grandfather comes to Kansas City, he wants to get some good Kansas City barbeque. The best barbeque in Kansas City, by far, is at Arthur Bryant’s barbeque, but unfortunately Arthur Bryant’s is on the other side of town and therefore is a full afternoon outing. Last night, instead, my mom and I went to Smokehouse Barbeque, which was nearby and where we were able to buy three pounds of barbequed meat. We brought the meat home and served it ourselves, with our own buns and salads. It was a delicious meal, even if it wasn’t Arthur Bryant’s!

2 Comments:

  • ... I still say, you cannot say who is best if you haven't gone to Famous Dave's... they are #1 in KC according to their banner...

    Beth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At November 26, 2007 8:57 PM  

  • My grandpa wanted to go to Nebraska Furniture Mart this weekend, which is by Famous Dave's, and I was like, hey mom we should just have a fun shopping/barbecue afternoon! But she didn't buy it. She just convinced my grandpa that he didn't want to go to Nebraska Furniture Mart.

    I do want to try it sometime, though. We'll have to go out there sometime.

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At November 27, 2007 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home