Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

*legit online jobs*

Since I’ve begun writing paid ads, I’ve explored all sorts of ways to make money online. Not surprisingly, there are a lot of scams out there. Many, many people are more than willing to part you from your money. It’s tough to find Legit Online Jobs, and thanks to my explorations, I now get TONS of spam email. The upside, though, is that I have learned that it is possible to make money online. It is possible to earn enough money to live off of, if not more. That’s pretty exciting. I love being in control of my future, and working online gives me that opportunity.

2 Comments:

  • i know what you mean about getting all those spams. =(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At November 14, 2007 11:58 PM  

  • I've made a decent amount of money online too.. not enough to live on, but a good extra chunk of change :) I may $100 in October just for blogging (Gotta love PayU2Blog) and another $80 (almost) from PayPerPost so far. I've also made over $200 from a site called Treasure Trooper. That's since March though, and I have a lot of 2nd level referrals.. so that helps. But yeah, lots of spam from offers through sites like those. Worth it if you use different email addresses though :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At November 18, 2007 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home