Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, November 10, 2007

target

Today my mom and I went to Target. We don’t usually shop at Target, but they stock a couple of items that we cannot get anywhere else. I would have to say I wasn’t surprised, but I was disappointed by my experience. I have never much been a fan of Target. I find that items at Target tend to be more expensive than the exact same items at Walmart. But in addition to higher prices, I have also discovered that the customer service is much worse. I remember once at Target, a ladybug fell on me as I stood at the jewelry counter. I felt it crawling on me, but I did not know that it was a ladybug at the time, so when I went to slap it away, it created a large mess that ruined one of my favorite tshirts. Another time, I bought a pair of sleeper-style earrings at Target that I thought would be comfortable for sleeping. They turned out to be an expensive piece of trash. Today was a real kicker. My mom and I had two items that we were going to purchase, and that only because those items are only sold at Target. Only about eight registers were open, and none of them were express lanes. Every single register had a line of at least three to four transactions. I am ridiculously disappointed, and am now going to investigate the possibility of buying those items on the internet, so that I will never have to enter a Target store again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home