Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, November 09, 2007

my favorites menu

So I have this problem. I've always been this junkie with my favorites menu. I bookmark everything. I've always used Internet Explorer's favorites menu. Usually I do a pretty good job of weeding out my favorites menu periodically, and moving bookmarks into folders, and keeping the bookmarks organized. But right now my favorites are just out of hand. I just lost track of it! What am I gonna do?

What I am thinking I should do is "transfer" some of my most frequently-used favorites to one of these online bookmark services. I need to explore them to figure out which ones are good, but I think I will be doing that, just so that I can stay on top of it. Which ones are the best, guys?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home