Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, November 10, 2007

*maytag dryers*

When it comes to washers and dryers, I’m quite partial. Before my older sister was born, my mom bought a Maytag washer and dryer, and she got at least 28 years out of them. The washer is still going strong, and the dryer only first konked out a couple of years ago. Of course, during that time my dad had to make occasional small, inexpensive repairs, but they just kept on cleaning. When the dryer gave out, of course my mom went straight to the Maytag Dryers. They are just such high quality pieces of equipment. My grandma also had a Maytag that lasted a very long time. I know that whenever I move out into my own place, I will definitely buy a Maytag washer and a Maytag dryer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home