Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, November 10, 2007

*holiday coupons*

Now that Christmas is on the way, I have to start thinking about gift ideas for all my friends. Luckily I can get coupons for everything I could possibly imagine. I might use some Jewelry Coupons for myself, but I don’t think I would buy jewelry for my friends. It’s not really meaningful for any of my friendships. I could also definitely use some Vista Print Coupons too, since I am getting some business cards printed soon. I’ve received gift baskets and Gift Basket Coupons, but I don’t think those are really right for any of my friends. Sporting Goods Coupons may be right for some of my friends, but definitely not for all of them. I could always use some Hallmark Flowers coupons to get flowers for my friends, but the downside is that flowers don’t last long. If I knew their shoe sizes, I would buy them shoes using Famous Footwear coupons, but I don’t know their sizes! Maybe I should just buy gift cards for all of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home