Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, November 14, 2005

decent day overall...

It definitely felt like Monday, but it could have been a lot worse. The weather here is cloudy, overcast, on/off showers, and overall BLAH, so the kids were crazy today. Thank HEAVEN we were able to give them outside recess!

Linny asked some questions about Miami, who is in the pictures below, so I will include more pictures of her. She's my absolutely adorable hamster. Everyone she has ever met has fallen in love with her.

Tomorrow I am going to be observed by my university supervisor, which I am kind of dreading. I won't say anything negative about my u. sup., but suffice to say I'm a nervous wreck. I really hope my lesson goes well!

Here's some pictures of Miami!



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home