Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, November 21, 2005

random Sunday thoughts

This concerns me greatly. I hope I never find myself in this position someday.

I wish I could find a gym with this kind of equipment. It would make exercising a lot easier and more interesting if I was able to multitask while I was doing it. Being able to check email, update my websites, and reply to parents would be a huge benefit.

This website is funny, in a disgusting kind of way.

The poor kids in this video will never live it down. It'll be played for every girlfriend, at their graduation, wedding, every birthday, retirement parties, probably even their funeral! Check out the third guy in the background...

Sunday's favorite blog... Spinster War Diaries. Linny knows, in painful reality, what it's like to be a single, successful, 20-something female in the United States.

8 Comments:

  • Hi Tidy, That asian video is funny. Although I never realized HOW LONG THAT BACKSTREET BOY SONG IS!!!! It was unusually annoying listening to it.
    I use to love the BSB to when I was in high school hahaha...

    But that song was wayyyy to drawn out. :-)

    Theres a song on www.stupidvideos.com that uses that song and puts EBAY into it. Its kind of funny.

    Heres the link to it:
    www.StupidVideos.com/?VideoID=1269

    By Blogger Drea, At November 21, 2005 8:46 AM  

  • That video is so dumb! They showed it on the news as an example of how young people are getting hip to internet video technology. I've seen so many funnier videos.

    By Blogger crallspace, At November 21, 2005 12:26 PM  

  • It is dumb but I still thought it was funny.

    By Blogger Drea, At November 21, 2005 1:23 PM  

  • Dan, if you don't like that video, then what kind of videos do you like?

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At November 21, 2005 5:32 PM  

  • Look at you linking me on your blog...! You're so sweet...

    By Blogger Lindsey, At November 21, 2005 6:15 PM  

  • Linny,
    I linked you because you're sweet and you have a good blog! Hopefully, if I am successful in my attempts to learn code, I will soon be able to add a list of favorite blogs on the sidebar of my blog.
    Tidy Bowl

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At November 21, 2005 6:54 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger crallspace, At November 26, 2005 5:14 PM  

  • Dan,
    I've worked in a hospital. I've seen people hurt. I've been hurt myself. I don't find it entertaining to watch people getting hurt.

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At November 26, 2005 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home