Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2005

so anyway...

The kids are at music, but I got kicked out of Ms. Foster's classroom for a little bit because she and Ms. B are having some kind of "private conversation". It's not really a big deal, except I still have to write my Social Studies lesson plan and I have to do that lesson in half an hour.  So I'd like to have a chance to figure out what I'm doing.
 
But I probably won't have a chance to blog for awhile so here I am.
 
Life has just become so crazy lately.  Last Tuesday I was observed by my University Supervisor and miraculously, that lesson went well.  But I still have so so so much more stuff to do.  I am dealing with that feeling of being buried underneath a mountain of stuff that I can't get out of.
 
Yesterday at school was ok but crazy.  We had indoor recess because it was so cold outside, and my feet started hurting so bad by the end of the day.  I got in my car at the end of the day and started bawling.  I just have so much stuff to do.  How much more can I take?
 
When my parents got home, my mom was really worried about me.  She said this was not like me, and she was right.  I felt crummy all evening and could barely eat anything for dinnner.  During my shower I found a yucky rash on my legs and underneath my left arm.  My mom told me that if the rash didn't go away by the morning, I'd have to take the day off and go to the doctor.  And I'll be honest - a big part of me wanted to have that day off.  I have so much to do that I can't really afford any time off, but oh... just to have a chance to sleep and stuff... that would feel so good.
 
I went to bed an hour early and slept hard all night.  When I woke up this morning, the rash was gone and I felt okay so I came to school.  My feet are so so, but I have different shoes on and I think I'll make it.
 
I'm counting the days until graduation.  Literally.  I have one month exactly, 30 days, until graduation.  I am not sure how I am going to make it but, doggonit, I will.  Because I always do.  Because God is with me, and together we can do anything. 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home