Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

s and I went out to dinner tonight

Not a bad day, but definitely a crazy one. The weather was icky - cold and wet - and it snowed twice today. My kids were... well, they were definitely more wired than usual!

I was observed my university supervisor, though, and I was so proud of my kids. They were really well behaved while my u.sup. was there. I'm going to bring them a treat tomorrow.

I went out to dinner with s tonight. Man oh man, I wish I could do that every night! It is such a huge stress relief to be with him and to be able to relax and just be cool. I've got so much work to do lately, and I have been in a constant state of "overwhelmed". One month and two days until graduation...

I am starting to think about how I am going to reply to Linda. I love her so much, but my heart is broken. S read her email tonight, too, and what he said reaffirmed the way I feel: She is hiding from God. And oh, man, I just don't know what to say or do for her. Besides prayer... I feel so helpless. I don't know what to say to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home