Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I am going to be grading papers for the rest of my life!

Seriously... I have a ton of papers to grade tonight. Like two or three hundred.

Sorry that I haven't blogged in awhile, but I have just been so unbelievably busy. I just don't have the time that I would like to devote to this blog during the week. Hopefully it will improve in another week or two.

Drea, I'm afraid you're right. I hate to turn on comment moderation because I want my blog to be a place of open discussion. Also, during the week, I have hardly any time to devote to this blog. I have begun working so much during the week that I have almost no time left over for blogging. But I will not put up with profanity on my blog. So I might give it another day or two, but if it continues, I will definitely turn on moderation.

Apparently a few of my comments on another blog have incited an explosion of anti-Christianism. Ah, the good old days. Like Jesus says in Matthew 9, "you will be hated by all nations because of me". I guess sometimes I forget how intensely we can be hated.

And I have just this to say to those who stumble across my blog: Kids are a blessing that I pray I am blessed with someday. And prescription drugs saved my life. As long as they keep my heart beating and my lungs breathing, I'll continue to take prescriptions.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home