Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

yay! i'm learning code!

Ok, so I spent a good portion of my evening reading a guide to HTML on www.neopets.com. The site, itself, is pretty dumb but they have a good HTML guide. Linda convinced me to sign up for a virtual pet there back when we were friends. Ah, the good ole' days.

I love weeks like this. Two days. Today was Monday. Tomorrow is Friday. Feels so good.

Midterms are due tomorrow, which has been a tad crazy but overall I can't complain.

Tomorrow my sister is flying in from Fort Worth, Texas to spend Thanksgiving with us.

Hopefully s and I can go out tomorrow night. I have a hunch that my sis will want to go out with one of her Kansas City friends, and I know it will feel good to go out with s. Always relaxing...

4 Comments:

  • You know...doing the code for sidebar links is actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I spent like 3 days doing this horrible trial and error bit to be able to put links on my blog. It was a pain in the ass.

    By Blogger Lindsey, At November 22, 2005 5:16 AM  

  • I find HTML really interesting.. I have learned a lot on my own. When I was 15 I really got into it. Messing with blogs though confuses me a whole lot more than making websites. My old website (hasnt been updated in a while) is much easier to work on than my blog..

    the link is:
    http://dreascorner.150m.com

    By Blogger Drea, At November 22, 2005 2:34 PM  

  • I actually enjoy learning about code a lot, too. My dad is a programmer so I already know quite a bit about it, but most of what I know is "bits and pieces", and I'm trying to figure out the glue that ties everything together.

    I really like your site, Drea. I might set up one of my own, one of these days. Do you have a lot of problems with pop up ads or other annoying things like that?

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At November 22, 2005 11:19 PM  

  • Hi Tidy, Yes... pop ups are terrible on my site. my 150m.com site that is. Just because I dont pay to use their services. Thats the downside to free stuff...

    One day I hope to purchase my own... but I am waiting til I have more time to devote to it.

    www.bigdaddy.com << has great prices on domain names and hosting. The best I've seen.

    By Blogger Drea, At November 26, 2005 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home