Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

{21} day 1

mood:tired

This will be short, because it's late, but here is my first day's update.

1)My first goal was to exercise. I did some crunches and stretches this evening, although I didn't get any good cardio work done, so that goal is only half-met.
2)My second goal was to limit the amount of Diet Coke I drank. I didn't do a very good job of that. :)
3)My third goal was to memorize Bible verses. Well, of course it's only day 1, so I can't guarantee that they are memorized, but I've begun with one short passage and one verse (both from 1 Timothy).
4)My fourth goal was to read the Bible more. I read the entire book of 1 Timothy, then I read it again, and discovered a number of intricacies that I'd missed the first time around.
5)My fifth goal was to devote more time to prayer. Prayer is hard to measure. I would really probably have to say this goal is only "half met", though I don't suppose I can ever truly meet it.

My art projects WILL be different than those shown on Rhonna's site. I'm a crocheter - I love my yarns - so I will probably be crocheting most of the time. My first project is actually to repair one of my great-grandmother's afghans. I'll post a picture as soon as it is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home