Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Monday, March 27, 2006

why won't he just CALL already!

Okay. I admit it. I'm becoming crazy-eager to go overseas. Nervous, yes, but eager! The more I imagine the need out there, the more I want to GO! The more I read my Bible, the more I want to GO!

Right now, though, I am sort of hung up, waiting for a call or email from the mission board. I've filled out a bunch of forms... now they have to send me more forms to fill out. Phooey.

The more I think about it, the more I think God wants me to be in a Spanish-speaking country - probably in Latin America. I already speak a little bit of Spanish, and I've got an extra Spanish text and workbook out in the garage. The more I read about it, the more I feel led to go to there.

Ugh. But I'm not going anywhere until the mission board contacts me! Grrrr!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home