Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

what a day...

mood:exhausted & frustrated

I wish I could fill this blog with good things that happened today, but it's been such a tough day. I guess it hasn't even really been a bad day... as much as an overwhelming day.

Tomorrow my university is having a "Teacher Placement Day", which is basically a job fair for teachers. Public school districts from all over the state will be coming to the multi, and teachers are invited to introduce themselves to people from districts.

My mom wants me to go, and I probably will... not even that I don't want to, I'm just so exhausted tonight.

I've discovered what the hangup on my application for the mission field is... basically Acts 13:3. They're waiting for my pastor to call them and begin the process of being "sent out" by my church.

And this whole time, I'm praying, I'm asking God, "what do you want me to do?", and all that's going through my head is the chorus to one of my favorite songs...

Cause I just wanna be with You
I just want this waiting to be over
I just want to be with You
And it helps to know the Day is getting closer

Every minute takes an hour
Every inch feels like a mile
Til I won't have to imagine
And I finally get to see You smile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home