Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

so i gotta update this...

It's all about habit! I gotta get back into a habit of updating this blog!

Life since I returned has been fairly quiet. I don't have a car, so I am just tooling around the house every day. Yesterday I got out one of our old bicycles and, with help from my dad, got the chain and tires fixed up again. With a bike, I can go out a little bit. I'm still somewhat limited in where I can go and what I can do, but at least I can get out of the house, get some fresh air and sunshine, and get some exercise while I'm at it.

I've read the classifieds online, and when I am able to get a car, I will have to put my job hunt into high gear. I'm in a strange place, since I just really don't know what I want to do. I'm not as gung-ho about teaching as I used to be - or at least, about teaching in a traditional school. But there are still lots of opportunities out there. I just have to pray and find something that suits me.

I've toyed with several different ideas. I could go into computers and move up in the computer business. I have thought about applying to teach high-risk kids at a couple of different types of unique schools. I might enjoy working for a non-profit organization. I could go back to school for a master's or another bachelor's degree. I've also thought about going back overseas. I could join the Peace Corps - that would be a well-established service organization, albeit not a Christian one. Or I could find another organization and go overseas with someone else.

So many choices! What do you think?

2 Comments:

  • Hey just to let you know I haven't forgotten to check by your blog. I added you yo my blog already feel free to add mine to yours also.

    By Blogger Dianna, At April 19, 2007 12:59 PM  

  • Dianna,
    Thank you so much. I do plan to add you. I'm in the process of creating a new template - one that includes a blogroll. You'll be there!

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At April 19, 2007 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home