Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2007

*maui*

I wish I could find a Hawaiian Local Travel Blog so I could learn more about places to visit in Hawaii. Of course, if I visited Hawaii, I would want to see the flora and fauna of the islands. Plus the ocean is an obvious travel choice. But I think there is a lot more to see.

Maui would be one great island to visit. There are Maui vacation homes for rent all over the island. There’s an ocean center in Maui where you can actually swim with dolphins, which would be very cool. There are lots of natural waterfalls and rainforests – plenty of God’s amazing creation to admire. There’s a dormant volcano, and you can explore old lava flows and see where the lava became rock and where it met the ocean. I think that would be cool – I’ve never seen a volcano before, and I think it would be neat to see a volcano and the effects of a volcano on its surrounding environment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home