Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

*amusement parks*

Theme parks and amusement parks are so much fun. I have many fantastic memories of the years that my family got season passes to our local theme park. Plus, visiting theme parks are such a fun part of vacations. It is just amazing how many different types of rides and adventures that can be created.

So, when I visit the UK, I will definitely have to go to Pleasure Beach Theme Park, which is the UK’s oldest Amusement Park. They have some of the world’s best rides and attract six million visitors every year. What better way to spend time with your friends and to put smiles on your faces than by visiting an amusement park?





2 Comments:

  • UG! Not for me. My wife is the roller coaster queen. I don't know how she does it, but ther scarier the better as far as she's concerned. I'll take the merry-go-round.

    By Blogger BLAZER PROPHET, At October 23, 2007 7:01 PM  

  • Admittedly, it has been many years since I went to an amusement park. Probably at least... ten, maybe?

    I guess amusement parks are more of a teenager-kind of thing.

    By Blogger Tidy Bowl, At October 23, 2007 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home