Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, October 27, 2007

*payperpost*

I blog for money. Never in my life did I imagine that I would earn a living by blogging – a term which I did not even know until I was in college! But I am, and I’m loving it!

One of my favorite pay-to-blog companies is easily PayPerPost. PPP is admittedly very competitive. Good blog posting opportunities don’t stick around for long. However, PPP is by far one of the most consistent posting companies. They always have posting opportunities. It may be challenging to get the opps that pay a lot of money, but there are always opps. They even have regular opps for the less popular blogs! It’s pretty hard to put a value on that, but having opportunities every day to post for money is really important if you are trying to get paid to blog.

It’s less important that their consistency, but PPP also has a very easy-to-use format. It’s easy to understand what opportunities are available, and it’s easy to sign up for those opportunities. On top of that, they keep an excellent record of the posts you have previously submitted. When it’s the end of the year and I’m doing my taxes, I know I will appreciate that.



1 Comments:

  • enemeWoxy [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-zithromax-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Zithromax without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-cytotec-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Cytotec without no prescription online[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At December 19, 2009 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home