Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2007

*insurance*

One of the first things I pay for every month is all my different insurances. Since I do not own a home, I don’t have to pay home insurance at this time, but I do pay health insurance and car insurance. I consider those to be very important! I actually get cheap car insurance (or at least, cheaper car insurance) by paying for my car insurance every six months. Insurance is a really great thing for all of us. Even though I have to pay a little bit of money every month, it pays off in the end. Though there are times when it may seem like I am wasting my money, since I don’t spend money through my insurance every month, it pays off when I do need the insurance to pay for a large sum of money. Plus, the insurance gives me peace of mind, and you can’t put a price on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home