Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

alive

mood:alive!

I am here and I am good! Yesterday was a hard day. I've been having trouble with my medicines, and not sleeping a lot, and yesterday night I really crashed. But today has proven to be a really good day.

I got up this morning to go to the Teacher Placement Career Fair thingy at CMSU, and I enjoyed it far more than I expected. There were 170-some districts and schools represented, and I got to meet and interview with a lot of great people. I have some ideas that I didn't expect to have. I'm glad I went.

Tomorrow, my pastor will probably call my mission board, which will set the wheels into motion so that I can learn quite a bit more about working overseas.

I feel so good today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home