Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, October 28, 2007

*edinburgh*

I love to travel, and next time I get to visit the United Kingdom I’m hoping that I’ll be able to travel beyond the airport. Since I have a little bit of Irish and Scottish ancestry, I would love to visit Ireland and Scotland. It would be so neat to go to a city like Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland.

Edinburgh has lots of neat places to visit, and there is lots of fantastic Edinburgh accommodation. If I decide to travel beyond Edinburgh and visit other places in the UK, there is also lots of fantastic Manchester accommodation and many Newcastle hotels to stay in.

There are also several neat castles to visit. How cool is that?! Wouldn't it be fun to live in a castle like this?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home