Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, October 28, 2007

star trek and William Shatner

Disclaimer:
I am not a “trekkie”. I never have been a trekkie. The closest I ever came to watching Star Trek was watching Reading Rainbow with Levar Burton.

A new Star Trek movie is in production. William Shatner, who was first made famous for his role as Captain Kirk, has not been chosen to play Kirk or any other character in the movie. Shatner is, to say the least, not pleased. I don’t know how to describe his reaction except “a childish tantrum”.

Seriously. Mr. Shatner, I’m sorry they didn’t cast you in this movie. However, all I can say is, get over it! You already are starring in a series, you have been in how many movies? and you’re complaining. Grow up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home